Monday, August 10, 2009

Jackson Hole
















Yea for vacations and weddings! On Aug 8th my brother Shane got married up in beautiful Jackson Hole. It was so beautiful in Teton National Park, it fit Shane and Robyn to a T. My family all stayed in a great 4 bedroom condo up in Teton Village. The kids loved playing with each and staying up late. The wedding was held in the morning. The girls made great flower girls, while Michael did an outstanding job being the ring barier. Later that night we got a babysitter for the kids-sidenote turned out we had no idea who the babysitter was, but did a great job!- and went to the Snake River Grill (delicious-best part was the HUGE onion rings which looked like donuts) Once dinner was over we all walked to the famous cowboy bar. Probably the last time my whole family will be in a bar together :)





I am excited for Shane and Robyn they make a great couple. They are both so in love with each other. I am glad to have Robyn join our crazy family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting news and a great story! Hopefully we can get together soon snd let the kids play.

Liz Adams said...

I love the short hair! Cute pics!