Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vacation







Well the last picture you saw was in Mexico at an amazing all inclusive resort-just beautiful!



I wish I had more pictures of it to post-however we decided to go to good old St. George Utah instead. Due to the swine flu our trips was canceled. Maybe another day.



St. George was great. Luke and I took Sophia's along as well. I think Luke read a couple of book and really relax. I on the other hand ran after Sophia. I think when you go on vacation with children its not really a vacation. No naps bedtime around 10pm, and trying to fill the day with activities. We went to the pool, park lots of walk and a jumping house called Kangaroo Jacks. I have to admit I had a great time. After 45 min of jumping around I was exhausted but little Sophia was still full of energy!



1 comment:

Liz Adams said...

She's so cute and look how great you look! I love the brunette Megan so much!