Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tag your it!


So I was tagged to blog about the fourth picture on my computer. Which is funny because I was just talking to my brother about this picture today at dinner.
This picture is of my brother Shane and Sophia. She is probably 9 weeks old. Shane lives just a couple streets away from us and we hang out with him frequently. He is a great uncle to Sophia and was one of the first people up at the hospital to meet her. Sophia adores Shane, and even more so after he told her that she should be nice to him because he is the uncle that will let her break all our rules.
The funny thing is that early today I was telling Shane about how I have only one picture of him with Sophia and to be honest I do not think it is that great of a picture. Which makes me wonder on how many people are tagged and REALLY put up the picture they are suppose to, or lie because they do not look the best in that picture?
Anyways sorry Shane that this pic is on the Internet, but for what it is worth you are the best uncle. I can see it in Sophia every time she reaches out to you wanting you to hold her.

No comments: