Thursday, June 26, 2008

new at this

Alright I have no idea what i am doing - please be patient
So I met a sexy man a couple of years ago (Luke) and we were married in May 2004. We live in a cute little house located in sugar house. I love where we live. I can walk anywhere!! Which can be a bad thing because I find myself wandering into almost every store. Last Septemeber we had our beautiful, ACTIVE, happy baby girl Sophia Ruby. She actually was born on my birthday. Yea Libras :) That should bring you up to speed

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay, go Megan! I'm the first one to leave a comment on your new blog. So now you can add me to your blog and I'll add you to mine. Have fun blogging!

jillybean22 said...

Megan rocks! Seeing as how the rest of our family are all blog-virgins you'll have to be the trailblazer. Looks great so far!

pinkmorning said...

i am glad you have a blog now, i can blogstalk you :)

Jackson & Catherine Lever said...

Megan, glad to hear from you. Your daughter is adorable!!! I am coming in town for all of august I would love to see you and anyone else. Send me your email so we can put you on our blog list. Take care,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Nice job Megan! It's going to be so nice having a friend!!!!